Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Banana Ginger Smoothie

This recipe is a great breakfast smoothie. This smoothie soothes digestion, heartburn, nausea, and other stomach trouble, with the fresh ginger acting like a natural remedy. Smoothies are so easy to make and the part I love the most is the fact that you mix and match different flavors. 

At my school, we have a club after school called the Healthy Kid's Club. We recently handed in our own smoothie recipe for a smoothie competition. We will then do a blind test taste of the top three smoothies. The winner will get their smoothie sold in the cafeteria. I will definitely post my recipe on my blog for Resolution Recipes.

Ingredients
1 banana, sliced
3/4 cup of vanilla yogurt
1 tablespoon of honey
1/2 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger

Directions
Combine the banana, yogurt, honey, and ginger, in a blender. Puree until smooth and creamy...

No comments:

Post a Comment